The Exhibitor may distribute, only within the confines of its stand, hand bills or other printed advertising matter with respect to its
exhibit. The Organizer reserves the right to prohibit the distribution of any advertising material for any reason whatsoever.
• Exhibit space will be allocated according to the date of booking and signing the contract.
• The organizer shall have full discretion in the location of the exhibition according to the exhibition plan and the imposed
restrictions, in a manner that does not affect the reserved area of the beneficiary company.
• No change will be made by the organizer unless informing the exhibitors. The Organizer agrees to advise the Exhibitor if such
a change is necessary.
• The Organizer’s determination with respect to allocation of exhibit space is to be binding on the Exhibitor.
• The full contract price shall at all times be payable even if the Exhibitor eventually does not utilize all the exhibit space
allocated to him.
• If desired, the Exhibitor may provide the Organizer with a list of competitors whose exhibits (if any) should not be near that
of the Exhibitor. The Organizer will, where practicable, accommodate such requests.
• Except as otherwise provided herein, no refund will be made of any money paid to the Organizer in the event of the Exhibitor
deciding not to participate and/or decreasing his participation in the Exhibition or if the Organizer terminates this Agreement
for a material breach of this Agreement by the Exhibitor.
• . If the Exhibitor decides to cancel participation or decrease the space on or before 1 August 2022, the Exhibitor is liable to
pay 75% of the total area cost.
• If the Exhibitor decides to cancel or decrease his participation after 1 August 2022, the Exhibitor is liable to pay 100% of
the total area cost.
The Exhibitors must make arrangements for its exhibits to be kept presentable, clean and free from accumulated rubbish to the
satisfaction of the Organizer. All material for disposal as waste must be deposited in the areas designated by the Organizer.
This Agreement shall enter into force and be deemed to take effect as a legally binding agreement immediately on signature.
Unless approved in writing by the Organizer, strictly no live military equipment, including but not limited to such items as munitions,
aircraft armament, small arms ammunition and explosives, weapon systems tactical missiles, rockets, etc., shall be brought onto the
Exhibition premises. Other kinds of exhibits may be prohibited by the Organizer.
PUBLIC SAFETY INSURANCE AND EXHIBITION LIABILITIES
The Organizer recommends that all exhibitors provide their own insurance coverage. In case of any accidents, the organizer will not
be responsible for any damages.
SAFETY, FIRE, HEALTH AND OTHER LAWS
All fire, safety, health and other laws, rules and regulations imposed by local authorities and agencies or the lessor of the premises
where the Exhibition is held must be strictly observed by the Exhibitor. Aisles and fire exits shall not be blocked by exhibits. Decoration
of the exhibits shall only be carried out in such manner approved by the Organizer. No storage behind exhibits is provided or
Mechanical or Electrical devices which produce sound must be operated so as not to prove disturbing to other Exhibitors. The
Organizer reserves the right to determine the acceptable sound level in all such instances and to require the removal of any such
The Organizer may terminate this Agreement without liability to Exhibitor immediately on giving notice to the Exhibitor if:
• the Exhibitor commits a material breach of this Agreement.
• If the exhibitor fails to pay or make payments due to the Organizer under this Agreement on the due date of payment, it shall be a
material breach of this Agreement. And undergo to legal accountability.
• the Exhibitor suspends, or threatens to suspend, payment of its debts, is unable to pay its debts as they fall due or admits inability
to pay its debts will undergo to the standing law.
• This contract is a confidential document between the organizer and the exhibitor. Otherwise, the exhibitor shall be liable to a fine
• All display contents and personal items of the exhibitors during the show hours are the responsibility of the exhibitor towards all
• In case of contracting within the exhibition land, the contracting company shall pay the exhibition commission to the organized
company which proportion is 0.50%.
EXHIBITION ’S INVITATION
The official Exhibition ‘s Invitation is a part of this contract.
Book A Stand
The United Company for International Exhibition and Conferences, the organizer of the International Exhibition Conference of Anti Terrorism, Special Operations and Cyber Security.